3/12/14

So life happens and you have to restart

Last year was a great year. I lost 25 pounds relatively easy, kept it off for 4 months. Then life happened. In November, my boss began the interview process for our "territory" to double in size (or to lose our jobs). In December, we doubled. I took a new job in our organization that involved road travel. The holidays were here. I gained 10lbs in 2 months. 

Wait, What!?!? I couldn't have gained more than a pound a week. That's crazy.

But I did. 

Why? Because I stopped weighing myself weekly. I had no plan for eating when I was traveling. I let old habits of stress eating and convenience food come back into my world.

So here I am, needing to lose 50 more pounds, not 40. 

But I'm not down...  I'm Rededicated.

I look forward to sharing the restart of my journey... And the rest of it with you all.






No comments:

Post a Comment