8/23/13

My new obsession PB2 and PS I woke up Famous... Thanks Jillian Michaels

Have you all discovered the joy that is PB2 yet???

A friend of mine who is on an incredible inspiring weight loss journey turned me on to it a few days ago. I am beyond obsessed.

For those of you who don't know, PB2 is powdered peanut butter. How is powdered better than regular peanut butter... it only has 45 calories and 1.5 grams of fat!!!! What!!!! I love peanut butter, but have a hard time justifying that 200 of my 1300 calories are going away in two tablespoons. So  I bought both versions they make ( regular and chocolate) and began experimenting.


4 TBS Fat free cool whip+ 1TBS PB2= peanut butter mousse fruit dip!! Holy cow so delicious and only 60 calories.

I have also tried a banana, chocolate PB2, and almond milk smoothie!!! So good!

My last experiment this week was actually following the directions on the container of PB2 and mixing 2TBS of PB2 with 1TBS of water to make "peanut butter". It actually made peanut butter! Same consistancy, same flavor, not as rich! I am sold! 

On to other news. While I was sleeping last night I became mildly famous... And by mildly famous I mean Celebrity Trainer Jillian Michaels Retweeted my tweet about my weight loss and loving her book to her 930,000 followers on twitter. I woke up to tweets from all over the country congratulating me and telling me to keep it up!! Really, little old me!! That has to be one of the best ways to wake up!!

Having new twitter, Instagram, and blog followers is such a motivator for me to keep on my path, and keep posting healthy ideas to you all!

Have an amazing night! You can do this! I can do this! We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment